UPDATE MAY 20th, 2020 10am
Our physical store in the Kozlov Centre continues to be closed for in-store shopping. We hope to have clarity on a store opening date soon, subject to a full Kozlov Centre mall opening. Due to the success of Curbside Pick-up we are now offering it on an additional day! Click for our regular hours for Curbside Pick-up
For additional information on Curbside Pick-up, please refer to the April 19th post below.
UPDATE APRIL 19th, 2020 11am
Our physical store in the Kozlov Centre continues to be closed for in-store shopping. Click for our regular hours for Curbside Pick-up
Please continue to follow the Curbside Pick-Up procedures as listed in the April 16th Update below.
We are now able to accept credit and debit cards, and if necessary, cash, at the Curbside Pick-up Zone, in addition to the pre-payment methods of PayPal and EFT.
UPDATE APRIL 16th, 2020 3pm
Good news, friends! Doug Laurie Sports will be available for curbside pickup starting on Thursday, April 16th from 1pm-7pm and Friday April 17th from 1pm to 7pm. PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCESS BELOW.
We are still working on our weekly schedule at this point, but we have our first restock in a month arriving Wednesday. It includes plenty of this year's favourites, including Series I & II Hobby boxes, Artifacts, Trilogy, SP Game Used and much more! We also still have plenty of supplies on hand including toploaders, one-touches and cardboard storage boxes.
Here's how the process will work:
1) You will call or email us to place an order. We will be accepting PayPal, EFT or cash, and we possibly will have the ability to take credit cards on site (will be announced if available).
2) We put your order together and will contact you to set a time for pick up.
3) During the arranged pick-up time slot, you approach the curbside pick-up zone while REMAINING 2 METERS BACK. Call the number that is indicated on the door sign. Note: If the sign is not up, we are not available in-store. Please refer to our website for any changes to pick-up days and times.
4) Once you have reached us via your phone, if you are paying by cash (otherwise your order will be pre-paid, in that case skip to step 6), we will place a cash box on the table at the pick-up zone and will move back. (we disinfect and empty this after every use).
5) Next, place sufficient cash in the cashbox, THEN STEP BACK BY TWO METERS. We will retrieve your cash.
6) We will then place your order and change (if any) and receipt in a bag on the table.
7) Once we have stepped back, you should immediately pick up your order from the table.
8) Head home happy!
PLEASE remember - we CANNOT let you into the store to look around, hang out, etc. This is not only because of governmental restrictions, but also for your safety and ours.
We are also working on a new wrinkle featuring YouTube, some live action and a chance for all of us to hang out, so stay tuned!
We appreciate your patience as we work out the kinks in this system and we can't wait to see you again!
Find out more, including a list of available new unopened box arrivals right here!
UPDATE MARCH 24th, 2020 8pm
The Kozlov store is now closed for an indefinite period of time due to COVID-19 abatement measures as mandated by the Province of Ontario. We hope to have more information on future plans soon. Please refer to this website, which will be updated regularly.